Working at CoorsTek
Your Workday, Measurably Better
Learn how we became a world leader in technical ceramics and the custom engineering experts for tomorrow's next-generation technologies. Visit our history page.
From life-extending components to next-generation, renewable energy products, CoorsTek genuinely helps make the world measurably better. We work with people like you to develop tomorrow's technology for just about every industry in the global economy. Using our core strengths of custom engineering, materials expertise, operational excellence, and rapid execution, we help develop amazing solutions to the toughest technical challenges. We are always looking for experienced engineering and manufacturing experts to contribute.
We make the world measurably better.
CoorsTek is the partner of choice for technology & manufacturing companies worldwide, whose success requires the unique, high-performance properties of products manufactured from engineered ceramics & advanced materials.
We deliver outstanding value through:
- Operational excellence
- Broad research, development, and manufacturing capabilities
- Unsurpassed expertise in materials engineering
- Highly collaborative, responsive, and reliable relationships
In everything, we do to others what we would have them do to us.
We do what we say, and say what we mean.
We create outstanding value for our customers.
We work together to make our company the best.
CoorsTek Total Rewards are designed to provide benefits for the great people who make us a success. Your Total Rewards are just one way the company recognizes your hard work, dedication, and commitment.
Our Total Rewards package is designed to:
- Provide a competitive, market-based compensation package
- Offer benefit programs that align to local practice and support what our employees’ value most
- Drive a performance culture aligned to our business strategy
Components of our Total Rewards programs typically include:
- A competitive salary tied to your position, which factors in your responsibilities, knowledge and career experiences
- Variable pay, including performance-related bonuses
- Access to health care and retirement benefits
- Programs that encourage a balance between work and play
- Paid time off, including vacation and holidays
- Employee recognition and service awards
We understand that by helping you achieve your career, health, and financial goals, we’re creating a culture in which you’ll thrive. Through these programs, you’ll be able to achieve higher outcomes both outside of work and in your career at CoorsTek.
Over 6,000 employees around the globe in over 50 locations
Learning & Professional Development
- Leadership and employee development